We took a trip to the Oregon Coast for Memorial Day weekend. We camped for just one night at Cannon Beach (Friday night), and then spent all day Saturday at the beach. The weather was rainy on Friday, and we got a bit wet that night (thanks to a weak tent fly), but when we woke up on Saturday the rain was gone and by that afternoon we even saw some sun. We had so much fun playing at Cannon Beach and Seaside. It was our exchange students' first time camping since they were very small, so they had a good time. We're all a bit sunburned, but it was worth it. I can't wait for our longer camping trip at the coast in July.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Memorial Day weekend camping trip
We took a trip to the Oregon Coast for Memorial Day weekend. We camped for just one night at Cannon Beach (Friday night), and then spent all day Saturday at the beach. The weather was rainy on Friday, and we got a bit wet that night (thanks to a weak tent fly), but when we woke up on Saturday the rain was gone and by that afternoon we even saw some sun. We had so much fun playing at Cannon Beach and Seaside. It was our exchange students' first time camping since they were very small, so they had a good time. We're all a bit sunburned, but it was worth it. I can't wait for our longer camping trip at the coast in July.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the pix, Juliette. I can't believe how big your babies are getting! And I have to ask: where did you camp at Cannon Beach? We'd love to do a camping trip on the Oregon coast and I'm scouting locations.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely time for the rest of your holiday weekend!
:) Katie